Microsoft’s New Commerce Experience is Coming with a Rate Increase
Currently, changes in seat-based products like Microsoft 365 are now coming into effect. As a result, Microsoft’s pricing will change by 20% on the following products:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic (from $5 to $6 per user)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (from $20 to $22)
- Office 365 E1 (from $8 to $10)
- Office 365 E3 (from $20 to $23)
- Office 365 E5 (from $35 to $38)
- Microsoft 365 E3 (from $32 to $36)
These new pricing changes will take effect February 1st. We have time now to help you navigate these changes and put a plan in place if you need to switch over to other products.
You can learn more about Microsoft NCE here. To find out more about New Commerce Experience and how it affects your use of Microsoft products, contact Helping Hand IT online, or by phone at (630) 940-1718.