- Lost data through a hard drive crash or user error?
- Had a fire or flood?
- Lost your computer due to theft?
- Deleted the wrong files?
- Found that your backups were corrupted?
- Dropped or damaged your laptop?
- Had your computer attacked by a virus?
- Person responsible for doing backup was on vacation?
Backups seem unimportant up until you need the data from your storage media. Data recovery can be costly for any business. Fees to recover lost data can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars or run into the thousands. How much would it cost you to rebuild your data or take the chance that all of your history may never be restored?
Helping Hand PC's remote backup service provides secure, reliable backups for your entire network that are safely stored off-premises. The process is simple. Your computer connects nightly to our storage server via your high speed internet connection and transfers your data in a compressed and encrypted file. This provides a full 30 days of incremental backups. On any given day in any business, tasks tend to get priority in order of immediate importance. There seem to be too many things to do and not enough time to do them. That is a fact of life in running a business. Backups tend to end up somewhere at the end of the list.
For less than $180* per year you can rest assured knowing that your backups are safe and securely stored off site. Don't risk losing the very thing that your business or family memories are built on. Remember, our business is keeping you in business. * 250 MB pricing of $14.95 per month without setup or additional networking. Additional storage space is available.
Save Money in the Long Run
Outsourcing your technology needs will provide:
- 1. Significant decreases in downtime when something goes down
- 2. Improved network and hardware performance
- 3. Protection against security breaches
- 4. Increased employee productivity
- 5. Fewer "growing pains" due to network capacity issues
- 6. Lower costs and increased efficiency
We offer affordable solutions to your technology problems. Contact Us us today to find out how the experienced technicians at Helping Hand PC Services can become a trusted extension of your team!