" Job Opportunity "
Job Description – Server IT Tech Support
Helping Hand PC is a leading provider of IT services to the small business enterprise segment. The Technical Bench Support role at Helping Hand PC means you are on the front lines supporting clients undergoing new/upgrade installation or experiencing technical difficulties with current technology.
Job Skill Set:
Work experience with a software/equipment supplier providing after-sales support is preferred in addition to having provided IT maintenance and support in-house or on out-sourced basis. Good communication skills are a must with ability to clearly explain resolution process to support customers.
Additional skills required are:
- An ability to assess each customer/employees IT knowledge levels
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012 knowledge
- Working with Active Directory
- Working with Microsoft Exchange both on premises and Hosted Exchange
- Knowledge of Dell SonicWall’s is a plus
- Knowledge of LAN/WLAN configuring and troubleshooting
- Being good with difficult callers
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Up to date IT and helpdesk skills
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
This position reports to: Project manager
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT technology. M.S. Certifications a benefit.
Ability to articulate strengths of our IT services.
Excellent interpersonal, listening and writing skills.
Proficient in use of MS Office suite, and operating systems.
Track record of building strong internal and external working relationships.
Please call our office to setup your interview with David Eshoo
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org